Quantum Darts Supported Players
Located roughly an hour and a half from our Swansea HQ, in Cardigan, Wales, United Kingdom Justin is a respected character in his local darts fraternity and has had significant exposure to darts events over the last 5 years, starting with his first appearance on the PDC development tour back in 2015.
Some more notable achievements/highlights during this time, including those from Justins perspective, where he was able to draw the most valuable experience from:
- Beating Kim Huybrechts 6-1 on the pro tour back in December 2019
- Qualifying for the UK open reaching the last 128 back in March 2020
- Reaching the last 16 on the first day of Q-school 2020
- Reaching various semi/quarter finals in the last couple of years on the challenge/development tours
- Reaching the last 16 of the youth world championship in 2018
- Playing (and winning some days) on the Modus icons of darts league 2020
Now aged 23, Justin is in his final year playing on the development tour, and thereafter will be focusing on the challenge tour events, hoping to gain a tour card at Q-school 2021, where he can really push on and achieve his dreams of playing on the pro tour.
Having our backing now gives Justin the chance to push on and play to his true ability and keep improving as is evident in his results over the last year. We are proud to have Justin using our equipment and he has our full support going forwards, however we can be of assistance.
Starting playing darts at the age of 13 for a local team, Scott Marsh has had a fairly long span darting career so far. His talents being noted by youth team selectors early doors, who gave him the chance to represent Kent youth, not long after picking up a set of darts for the first time. From there, he continued to grow his confidence on the dartboard, then between the ages of 16 and 17, was picked for Kent mens B side, quickly progressing into the A side that same year. It was also this time period where he had the chance to represent the South of England on two occasions specifically remembering playing against Stephen Bunting (currently standing at one win one loss each) both times. Other steel tip Achievements include;
- Reaching the second round of the UK open on two occasions (2013 losing to Jyhan Artut & 2016 losing to Brendan Dolan)
- Sheppey Darts Open Champ
- Footscray Open Champ
- Numerous local tournament wins in Kent, London and surrounding areas.
At later stages of his career Scott, grew a passion for soft tip darts, regularly competing in IDartUK’s local soft tip league (winning many of their Fusion UK events) and tournaments across the world. Other soft tip achievements (not limited to) include;
- Open Hauts De France Champion 2016 (defeating Boris Krcmar in the final), champion again in 2018 & Finalist 2020
- Pirates Darts Open Champion 2016
- Dartslive TheWorld Stage 3 La Rochelle Quarter Finalist 2016 & 2017
- Ada Phoenix (Hong Kong) world team champion alongside Maria O’Brien, Tony Martin and Tommy Sanwell
- UKSDA Big weekender singles champion
Whilst the venture to Q school this year (2020) didn’t quite go to plan and he didn’t get a tour card, Scott is now playing all challenge tour events & other events, like the 2020 Scottish open, for the remainder of the year. At Quantum Darts, we really believe he has the ability to perform and are not only proud to have him on our team at the moment, but he has our full support going forwards.
A recent signing for Quantum Darts, David Wawrzewski is a highly respected dart player based in Plumstead, South East London who has been playing in local leagues after having a significant break, over the last 10 years. As a matter of fact, David knows Scott Marsh through playing darts in the London/Kent area and this is how he was first introduced to our brand on social media.
The biggest achievement for David to date is finishing number one in the first stage of Qschool 2021 in a strong field of experienced players. This meant he progressed through to the finals, but unfortunately with his results/points just finished outside the bracket to gain a two year tour card. Going forwards he will be competing on the challenge tour with sights on gaining a tour card through the order of merit.
A big talent, originally located not too far from us, now residing and representing Hampshire county, Mike is a respected character of darts. He has a vast array of experience playing around the world and we are very pleased to have him represent us going forwards. Achievements (not listed by importance) include:
– Country representation (Wales) at youth/senior levels & also being part of the team in 2016 winning the British internationals (wins against England/Scotland). Topped off by finishing in the top 5 averages multiple times.
– Captain of Glamorgan youth, only losing 1 in 50 games.
– Just shy of 100 caps for Hampshire county (this figure should be achieved when seasons resume).
– In 2011 narrowly missing out on a tour card when assessing the results (countback) on the final day.
– Number 1 ranked welsh soft tip player since 2018.
– Number 3 ranked soft tip player in the UK since 2018.
– Dartslive (soft tip) The World A) Quarter finalist at La Rochelle (France) 2018 B) Last 16 Tokyo 2018 C) Last 16 La Rochelle (France) 2019 D) Last 32 Malaysia 2019 Including UK representation in the same year during the soft tip world cup of darts.
– Multiple titles within UK dartslive events since 2018
A natural dart throwing talent, recently making her debut at the age of 10 for Durham county senior (yes senior!) B team, we were very happy to welcome Lauren to become part of the team. Darting achievements include being an England darts youth grand prix winner (qualifying for the finals in october 2019), being awarded the youth girl player of the season 2018/2019 and also reaching the final of the England darts matchplay just loosing out to Beau Greaves. We’re looking forward to the future ahead and many more achievements.
Despite only being a youngster himself, Josh has built on his natural ability to throw darts defining his own career path, gaining experience through means of youth and local senior leagues. Currently Josh plays for Swansea, is the captain of Glamorgan youth darts and is playing in selected PDC development tour events throughout the year. Quantum Darts have developed his own barrels custom tailored to his requirements.
An uprising talent, who has recently represented Wales, at the WDF youth world cup of darts in Turkey, Ethan is a player we are really happy to have on board. Currently playing for Glamorgan in both youth and some senior events, he has our full backing going forwards.
Nuno has been a great addition to our portfolio of players and has numerous titles from playing local leagues in Portugal. Predominantly, Nuno plays both steel and soft tip darts using our Aphelion Steel tip darts and QD501 soft tip darts.
Dean is a player with massive talent & plays superleague in Yorkshire/Cleveland as well as posting some pretty impressive averages recently playing for Yorkshire County. We’re very proud to be supporting him on his journey both through BDO events and whilst he tries his hand qualifying for PDC tour events.
Ben has been making waves in local leagues recently and has been playing his way through various JDC darts events being selected for Gibraltar 2019. Recently he has featured in the youth finals at the Circus Tavern, reaching the last 16 in the under 18’s singles. We are working with him currently to develop darts tailored to his requirements and we believe in his ability that’s why we are providing our full support going forwards.
A name which has been present in the world of darts for many years, Linda is someone who we are proud to add to the line up of quanutm players. From her personal perspective, the highlights in a long-span darting career include winning the Winmau world masters becoming the ladies champion in 2009, winning the womens british open in 2012 & reaching the BDO ladies world championship quarter finals in 2010. With our support going forwards we know Linda has the ability to do well in forthcoming events.
A player who has recently landed his first appearance playing for Swansea B team, Liam is definitely a star to watch out for in the future. Already this year, he has qualified for the champions of champions event in Cardiff, reached the semi finals of the Inter counties youth championships & secured his place representing wales alongside other members of team quantum in the JDC darts world cup in Gibraltar. We will be working closely with Liam supporting his every need and watching him develop.