Quantum Darts Signs Scott Marsh!
We’ve promised news regarding additional #teamquantum members for quite some time now & are finally pleased to be able to announce the signing of Scott Marsh. If you aren’t familiar with the name, we have written a bio below which will give you a substantial insight into his darting career up to the present day.
Starting playing darts at the age of 13 (now 36) for a local team, Scott Marsh has had a fairly long span darting career so far. His talents being noted by youth team selectors early doors, who gave him the chance to represent Kent youth, not long after picking up a set of darts for the first time. From there, he continued to grow his confidence on the dartboard, then between the ages of 16 and 17, was picked for Kent mens B side, quickly progressing into the A side that same year. It was also this time period where he had the chance to represent the South of England on two occasions specifically remembering playing against Stephen Bunting (currently standing at one win one loss each) both times. Other steel tip Achievements include;
- Reaching the second round of the UK open on two occasions (2013 losing to Jyhan Artut & 2016 losing to Brendan Dolan)
- Sheppey Darts Open Champ
- Footscray Open Champ
- Numerous local tournament wins in Kent, London and surrounding areas.
At later stages of his career Scott, grew a passion for soft tip darts, regularly competing in IDartUK’s local soft tip league (winning many of their Fusion UK events) and tournaments across the world. Other soft tip achievements (not limited to) include;
- Open Hauts De France Champion 2016 (defeating Boris Krcmar in the final), champion again in 2018 & Finalist 2020
- Pirates Darts Open Champion 2016
- Dartslive TheWorld Stage 3 La Rochelle Quarter Finalist 2016 & 2017
- Ada Phoenix (Hong Kong) world team champion alongside Maria O’Brien, Tony Martin and Tommy Sanwell
- UKSDA Big weekender singles champion
Whilst the venture to Q school this year (2020) didn’t quite go to plan and he didn’t get a tour card, Scott is now playing all challenge tour events & other events, like the 2020 Scottish open, for the remainder of the year. At Quantum Darts, we really believe he has the ability to perform and are not only proud to have him on our team at the moment, but he has our full support going forwards.
New darts are still in the development stage making some minor tweaks, but as soon as Scott is happy, they will be released on our website!